Bacon Dijon Vinaigrette is a good way to use up day old pre-cooked bacon, or bacon left over from that mornings breakfast. It is a great dressing for kale salads, but can also be used on other salad greens. A simple way to dress up your salad and make it shine.
- 2-3 pieces of cooked and cooled Bacon
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Dice up the bacon, and set it aside for later.
- Whisk together, until everything is fully combined, the mustard, syrup, oil, and vinegar.
- Add in the diced bacon pieces.
- Season the dressing with salt and black pepper.