- Yarn (Lace (0) weight)
- Cotton Cord
- U.S. size 7 (1.65 mm) Crochet Hook
- Over a single cord foundation: Sc 13.
- Ch 2 to turn.
- Over the cord foundation: Sc 13, back to the base of the leaf, hooking into both horizontal loops of each St.
- *Ch 3.
- Sc 1 into the 3rd St.*
- Repeat the * sequence 10x (11x total: 5 up one side, 1 rounding the top, and 5 down the opposite side)
- Back at the base: Sc 4 into each open loop Sp.
- P 1 (Ch 4) between each open loop Sp.
- Continue until you have once again circled the leaf.
- Crochet stem by Sc 15 or more over the foundation cord from the base of the leaf.
Relevant Project Links: